I Ching Wisdom: More Guidance from the Book of Answers

I Ching Wisdom: More Guidance from the Book of Answers, by Wu Wei. This sequel to the popular I Ching Wisdom contains more of Wu Wei’s delightful Chinese ink drawings, painted in the Zen fashion, and profound sayings drawn from the I Ching’s deepest wisdom. Wu Wei has added enlightened comments to enable readers to use the magical wisdom of the I Ching in their daily lives. He shows us how to apply the universal laws of the I Ching to obtain the wonderful gifts we all seek: prosperity, peace, love and happiness. Wu Wei is the author of ten books on the I Ching, including The I Ching: The Book of Answers, I Ching Readings and I Ching Wisdom. Author lives in Malibu, CA. He is the creator of the Chinese ink drawings done in the Zen fashion that are featured throughout this book.